High Art goes live!
Although High Art can be used for a wide variety of things, it is primarily a theme for Artists, Art Galleries, & Exhibitions spaces. It’s packed with all kinds of features that allow you to bring the experience of an art galley to the web in a new and interesting way. Check out the demo and review some of the amazing features:
- Promote artists and gallery shows with the Exhibits custom post type.
- Schedule events and shows with the Events custom post type.
- A theme options page for custom logos, theme colors, footer options & more.
- Support for Video embedding using oEmbed.
- Flickr integration which displays photo sets directly from Flickr.
- 5 Custom page templates for Archives, Events, Exhibits, etc.
- Free updates and support! (For bug fixes and errors only).
Also for a limited time there’s a free, blog only version available which has the styling of the Full version of High Art, without all of the extra bells and whistles.
Check it out!: http://fthrwght.com/highart
A new and vastly improved version of AutoFocus is now available at my professional design & development site fthrwght.com.
Here’s a brief description:
In short, AutoFocus 2.0 is a clean and simple WordPress theme developed for photographers looking to showcase their work. A slight departure from the original verision, AutoFocus 2.0 takes things a bit further by providing stronger markup, better browser support, and Theme options that enable you to customize various elements of the theme without ever touching code. I’ve also ported over the back-end to Thematic, one of (if not) the strongest WordPress theming frameworks to date. That means AutoFocus 2.0 and Thematic come together to make for a pretty slick theme that can be used for almost any type of site. There’s both a Free version and a Pro version($15) available which comes with tons of new and ever developing features.
Speaking of features, here’s a few notable ones:
- 5 widgetized sidebar areas.
- Fully configurable color options through an admin options page.
- An optional EXIF data display.
- An optional Featured Posts section which pulls “sticky” posts and displays them front and center.
- Much improved CSS styles for Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Internet Explorer (including the dreaded IE6!).
- An admin configurable logo option (Pro Version only).
- A per-post sliding Gallery (Pro Version only).
- And tons more…
I hope you like it!
Introducing Basic Maths, a custom WordPress theme designed by Khoi Vinh of subtraction.com and developed by yours truly. Khoi wrote a really great post outlining a lot of the cool features we built into the theme. Buy your copy today!
Neutica+ is quite simply a ‘suped-up’ version of the original Neutica theme created over a year ago. Neutica+ is a much stronger theme both on the front-end and the back-end. The CSS for the front-end has been slimmed down to the bare minimum, which makes page loads much faster and editing easier. I also ported over the back-end to Thematic, one of the (if not the) strongest WordPress theming frameworks to date. That means Neutica+ and Thematic together make for a pretty slick theme design that can be used for almost any type of site. The Neutica+ theme options page also makes it a cinch to customize, while fixing a lot of the common issues/concerns that popped up in the previous version. Check out the demo, and if you like what you see, buy it now for only $15.
More info here.